Do you own a saltwater or chlorine pool and want to convert to a MagnaPool®? It is possible with just a few items.
Benefits for You
Studies have proven that absorbing Magnesium chloride through the skin (transdermal) is one of the most effective ways for the body to maintain healthy levels of this important mineral. Magnesium is responsible for many important cellular processes in the body. It can support detoxification, reduce stress and alleviate aches. It promotes energy and wellbeing, and can restore soft and healthy skin.
Benefits for Your Pool
The MagnaPool® system helps keep chloramine levels to a minimum, so the water is gentler on sensitive skin. Due to the strong flocculent effect of Magnesium, it works like a magnet helping to rid the pool water of impurities and removing organic debris and combined chlorine.
Components of the MagnaPool® system
To change your pool to a MagnaPool® pool, you will need these 3 components make up the MagnaPool® system.
The Hydroxinator & Reverse Polarity Electrolytic Cell
Glass Filtration Media
As MagnaPool® is not compatible with cartridge filters, ensure you have a media (sand) filter fitted, we recommend a full water and equipment analysis prior to converting your pool to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Here’s how we can convert your salt water pool into a MagnaPool®
1. We fit the Hydroxinator in place of your current chlorinator and fit the electrolytic cell where your current cell is (or another suitable place on the plumbing line).
2. We then change the sand over to glass media, this allows for the best filtration and backwashing capabilities.
3. Then we balance your pool and reduce your TDS (total dissolved solids) by reducing the amount of salt water/adding fresh water. Then we calculate how many bags of MagnaPool® minerals needed and then we add to your pool.
4. Once we’ve added the right amount of MagnaPool® minerals, we allow the system run for at least 24hrs non-stop to get proper circulation and dilution. *You may notice some foaming appear during this start-up phase, this is part of the process.
5. After 24hrs has passed you can jump in and start enjoying your new MagnaPool®!
*Value of glass media subject to variation based on filter size.